Popular Posts

Friday, August 8, 2014

Get to know the bloggers

Welcome, everyone! As you may know, we just moved our blog to this platform! *celebratory dancing along to 5SOS songs*.

So, we came up with the idea of introducing ourselves (in a proper and nice way) and you'll get to know a little more about the faces behind The Nameless Blog: Gee & Oddie. We’ll write 30 facts about each one of us. Let’s begin, so we all can be the bestest friends ever! Hahaha, jk. 




GEE’S AWESOMENESS VIA FACTS


  1. My full name is Geovana, but no one really knows how to pronounce it. So, Gee is okay or whatever floats your boat. 
  2. I can't live without coffee. 
  3. I want to get a tattoo when I'm older. And as cliché as it is now, my first would be an anchor. 
  4. I used to hate the smell of coconut, like the artificial one, but I love it nowadays! 
  5. Life is great and I don't have any allergies! 
  6. Lilac peonies are my favorite flowers. Right behind hibiscus. 
  7. I spend most of my time on Tumblr. And Instagram. And Twitter. Soz. 
  8. Harry Styles. 
  9. Pizza is life. 
  10. If you ask me to choose a fave song or band/singer, it's physically impossible for me. MUSIC IS OXYGEN FOR ME. 
  11. I wish I was brave enough to wear dark matte lipstick. One day... *sigh* Oh! And red lipstick, too. 
  12. I'm an only child. RAISE YOUR GLASSES! 
  13. I get obsessed over things too quickly. And if I really like something, I won't shut up about it. NEVER. 
  14. Sometimes I wish I was in a girl band. 
  15. My jokes are funny, no matter what people say. 
  16. Jeep; that's my dream car. Or just one that looks like a box lol. 
  17. I get excited when I see homeware because I have the soul of an old lady. 
  18. Dogs, cats, rabbits. Name the pet and I like it. 
  19. I absolutely hate spiders 'cause they make me paranoid. 
  20. I danced for about 9 years (jazz, ballet and hip-hop) and I still like it. 
  21. I sing. Yeah, in my car and the shower and all that stuff. 
  22. The Harry Potter books and movies are my favorites. Although I like a hell of a lot, again, I cannot choose one! 
  23. Taylor Swift's fragrance: 'Wonderstruck', is my all time favorite. 
  24. Did I mentioned I love watching Criminal Minds? I do. 
  25. Musicals are a huge part of my life. 
  26. I love my family and my best friends. They are lovely and cool and the bestest humans. 
  27. I spend a lot of time scrolling through online stores. 
  28. Sneakers > high heels.
  29. Violet pastel hair, I wish I had violet pastel hair. 
  30. I love writing and doodling pointless stuff. 


ODDIE’S WEIRDNESS VIA FACTS


  1. My mom loves ballet, so she named me Odette after the girl from “Swan Lake”. And yeah, everybody spells it wrong. 
  2. I remember loving to sing and write songs since forever. 
  3. I absolutely love ice cream and I eat it since I was 1-year-old. So, I’m always looking for good ice cream shops wherever I go. 
  4. I’m addicted to nail polishes. Not even kidding, I own 100 of them. Sorry not sorry, you’ll never see me with bare nails ‘cause I’m always trying new nail art designs. 
  5. I also wish I was in a girl band. What about The Nameless Girl Band? No? Alright. 
  6. I need music in my life. No matter what, I need to be listening to music or singing something. 
  7. I love a ton of singers, boy bands and bands. And when I say “a ton”, I really mean a TON. So, I don’t have a fave. 
  8. I love music THAT much that I’m currently studying a music-related engineering. 
  9. I have a little brother, who’s 5 years younger than me. 
  10. I’m a lot more attached to my dad’s family than my mom’s. 
  11. I wanna get my lip pierced and a bunch of tattoos, too. But momma wouldn’t let me do it now. So, I’ll wait *sigh*... 
  12. I dyed my hair several times with crazy colors, like red, purple, blue, green and orange. And I kinda want to do it again. 
  13. I am such a tomboy. Love action & superheroes movies, tomboy-ish clothes and that kind of stuff. 
  14. I used to have curly hair when I was little. Then it was a straight hair game strong. Now, I don’t even know how my hair is. 
  15. I’m freaking obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. I watched the four seasons in 5 weeks. Pretty obsessed. 
  16. I practised artistic gymnastic for 3 years. Then, knee injury happened: it all came to an end. 
  17. I am terrified of hospitals. I can’t stand the idea of going there. 
  18. TWICE ACCIDENTS. I’ve broken the same arm twice, hurt my neck twice, injured my knee twice... That’s the reason I’m terrified of hospitals: I’ve been there a lot. 
  19. I was a super tiny human with 4 ft 9 in. Then, when I was 14, I grew to my actual height of 5 ft 6 in. 
  20. I don’t like eating fish or anything that comes from the sea. 
  21. I love to drink coffee and tea. 
  22. I’m in love with every single type of dessert. 
  23. Can’t live without my sneakers collection. I LOVE IT. Hate shoes and heels, tbh. 
  24. I love my family and my besties. My life would be terrible without them. 
  25. Same as Gee, the obsession with something grows pretty fast in me. 
  26. I love YouTube, Netflix and social media. Can’t imagine a world without these guys. 
  27. I like wearing all kind of lips products: lipsticks, lip glosses, lip shine, lip balms. I’m always carrying lots of them with me. 
  28. I can’t stand strong smells. So I’m not a big fan of flowers and perfumes. Still love Justin Bieber’s perfumes, tho. 
  29. I discover I was allergic to cats when I attempted to buy one and grabbed it. I’m only saying that it got pretty bad. 
  30. I. AM. PRETTY. WEIRD. 


So, there you have it: 30 facts about Gee and 30 facts about Oddie. Now you definitely know us better. And, you probably noticed several similar facts between us. Yes, we have a lot in common. But, hey! That’s one of the many reasons why we’re besties.



We want to tell you one thing: we're pretty weird all the time sometimes. But we're nice girls, we promise. 


Don’t even ask why we have squared faces, why we have an Angry Birds hat & Minnie Mouse's ears or why Oddie's a yellow M&M. Told you we're a bit weird, hahaha.

Remember you can say ‘hi’ to us via Twitter, Instagram or whatever you want to use. We’d love to talk with you all.


Thanks for reading!



Love you, babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment